How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live,
one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sa
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
So, you have been thinking it might be time to sell? Maybe you are ready to downsize or move closer to the beach, or are being relocated for work, or are just ready to move. But then you think….wait, I have to sell my current home and the questions start to come. How long will it take? How much is my home worth? How do I deal with the whole process and make it all work?
I am your neighborhood home specialist. I make selling your home an exceptional experience. I am a neighborhood, communication, and marketing expert, including staging, photography, property websites, social media and YouTube. What does this mean to you? Your home looks amazing and attracts a lot of buyers, while selling on your schedule for the best price. I can also help you with purchasing your new home, or finding an investment property, even if you are moving out of the area.
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, and keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work seamlessly with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional